Close this search box.

Base Cover (Upper Liner)

Base Cover (Upper Liner)


The Base Cover is used over the Tray Base (where the sand/gravel goes). If your base is in good condition but the cover has faded, the Base Cover is all you need!


For more information, connect with us at


Share on:

Additional information


, , ,